Friday, July 11, 2014

Eat Mor Chikin Day

Have I mentioned I love Chik-Fil-A?

Today was "Cow Appreciation Day." If you dressed like a cow, you got free food. No strings attached.

Michael printed up the free costumes from the Chick-Fil-A website and we made a group trip of it!


The boys were in love with the idea, but not the execution. Daniel refused to wear his costume. Shane barely tolerated his costume on his shirt! They both wanted to run through the parking lot with abandon more than anything else. They were very bummed when we went inside and the playground was being remodeled.

It was still a fun way to get a free meal. I'll buy a real meal a different week as my "thank you" to the company for their generosity.

My wife was the best looking cow of them all.


This is probably the only time I can say that and get away with it!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME! You all are some good lookin' cows. I wish we had some Chik-Fil-A's back in Nebraska. Love you guys! Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete