Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Freedom!

We got plowed today!


I'd started to shovel out our street on my own already (and I got a fair workout out of it, too). I wondered if anyone was going to come.


Someone came. They brought a backhoe and a truck. Shane got to go back to day-care today! I was more excited than he was.


The temperature is in the 50s and snow is melting. Businesses are open. I took care of a few errands to scope the terrain. I saw sidewalks and asphalt everywhere, but the neighborhood roads are one and a half lanes at best. I don't know how well the school buses will fit. Will there be school tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy, happy! Pop and I are so happy you caught up on your blog. We've been dying to know how you all were faring in the big snow. It's fun to read all you've been doing. What an experience you've had. Seeing Shane's first sled ride was delightful! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete