Monday, January 4, 2021

Gif Overload

I take a lot of pictures....and sometimes I think I even manage to catch some cool moments.






Like mass bird migrations.





Or horses running in from the field at a tear.




Or just running over to have a pow-wow with their buddies.




There's the horse game of "Race you to the other end of the field."




And sometimes there's goofy, 'what the...' moments.



Followed by "Let's roll.





That was the progression there. I can't make this stuff up.



A cold rain started on day while the horses were locked in the dry lots. Mayhem ensued.





Abby went vertical! First time I'd ever seen a horse do that on our property.





This post started off as "I have video I don't post." Followed by "I can make some cool gifs." And ended by "All the non stop gifs are driving my eyes crazy while I draft this!"

I put a bunch of spaces between pictures to make it less overwhelming. How do wizards in Harry Potter stand having every picture on every publication moving!?

1 comment: