Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Videos

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge took social media by storm this year. In case you're not aware, people would challenge other people to donate towards ALS research or to dump a bucket of ice water on their heads. 

Whether or not you approve of the tactic, I got some great memories out of it!

First, Nana took the challenge. She asked me to video tape.


Then one of Gaston's daughters challenged my wife. She's pretty competitive.


Carrie challenged Daniel's mom, Jessica. I don't have that video, but I do have footage of Shane and Daniel trying to be just like her!


The boys did not use ice water, though. They enjoyed getting wet and running around!

I held off on posting in case I got challenged. The whole craze has died out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment