Friday, September 19, 2014

Another Carrie Surprise

Guess what I found when I came home from work today.



I did not see this one coming.


Carrie and I talked about getting Shane a hamster at some point. I thought we agreed on some time when he's older. Like kindergarten.


The cats were surprised, too. Much more pleasantly from their perspective.


If the hamsters don't work out, I know I can count on Max and Bucket to help out.

 
I guess I shouldn't have been as surprised. Our neighbors across the street are getting ready to move and they offered to pay Carrie to take their hamster off their hands. I was ready to do it just to help someone out.


What do you think the odds are that I have a hamster allergy?

1 comment:

  1. Your hamster looks so sweet! And what a great cage! What a blessing, for both your family and the family who is moving! Is it a boy or girl? What will Shane call his new pet? Is it friendly? Congrats on your new pet. Remember when the Easter bunny brought our first dog when your Dad was at work? I never did that again. Who knew he could sulk that long!

    ReplyDelete