Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cat-Sat


We cat sat for Kim and Ryan over the weekend. They went up to Happy Valley for Penn State's first 'real' home game (They played their first game of the year in Ireland).


I had a few pictures, so I figured they'd make a nice mini-post.


Kim's dad made an awesome cat contraption. The cats have to go through a series of steps in a tunnel to get to their litter boxes. The floor of the tunnel is grated to prevent litter from tracking in the house, and the litter boxes are elevated so no bending over to scoop is required.

Shane stuck his head in the tunnel, so no cats could escape while I scooped.


He enjoyed hollering at them.

The cats decided Shane was all right the second time we visited. Whoever shares a litter tunnel with them can't be all bad, I suppose.


They had no problems with me from the get go. I swear cats can smell allergic.


Both of Kim's little boys are already twice the size of bucket. We'll have to visit again when Kim and Ryan are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment