Monday, September 8, 2014

Bermuda: State-side

While Carrie and I were in Bermuda, Shane stayed state-side with Grandpa and Grandma.

Grandpa introduced him to fishing. They went every day of the week.

Grandpa took us, too, when we got back!


We played catch and release in a stocked retaining pond.


Shane loved his time with his grandparents.


Maybe I should buy a fishing pool.


Or maybe I should at least learn how to gut and clean a fish like a real man. At least I still know how to pull out fish lip piercings.

We went by the playground after fishing to get Shane's swing on.



I still need to get a copy of our yearly Christmas picture from Grandpa. It's Fall again and we're missing the newest one from our mantle. I wish I'd thought to make more of a point while we were there.

Oh well. We'll visit again! Shane's asked multiple times. I think he'd be a-ok with Mom and Dad going on another vacation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment