Monday, February 29, 2016

Barn Day

Is it Spring yet? The high was 69 on Sunday.

Guess where we were.


Grandma and Grandpa were coming to see Mira and go to lunch. It was my job to keep Shane clean enough he didn't need a shower in between. Not the easiest task at a barn. Especially with an adventurous five-year old.

The haystacks were the cleanest fun we had.


Grandpa and Grandma arrived in Bucket 1 later.


Grandpa told me about their visit to Hobbiton in New Zealand while Grandma and Shane coached Carrie.


Then it was Shane's turn.

Horse's Thought Process

Who is this wild mini-biped? He does not smell of apples.


Are you seriously going to put him on me?


There better be apples later. Lots of them.


I took one quick pic before I had to walk along. Shane wanted Mira to jump (She didn't).


I don't know who enjoyed Shane's ride more: Shane, Grandma or Carrie.


Mira was okay with it. There were apples.


1 comment: