Wednesday, November 4, 2020

"Maybe it's anti-personnel?"

I played a quick game of Battletech on Tuesday with Shane. He spent the next couple of days drawing robots with special powers.

He was drawing Wednesday morning when Carrie walked up to me in the kitchen.

"Put that down," she said.

I put my cup on the counter.

Carrie gave me a big hug and hung on tight. I was still trying to process the situation when she whispered into my ear.

"He gave him a laser for a wiener."


I started laughing and Carrie said, "Aren't you glad I had you put [your cup] down?"

Shane told me all about his mech and the special laser beam when he noticed me looking. I don't know if he was talking about a different one or not, because my brain kept going there as I tried not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment