Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shane's Birthday - 2013 Edition

I loved Shane's birthday. Maybe even more than he did. There was food. There was family. The were friends.

And there was a very, very excited little boy.

It wasn't a big party - it never needs to be. I went to bed with a tired, but elated feeling.

If it hadn't taken me two weeks to retrieve the footage from my wife's phone I would have chronicled all this by now!

Here it is - Uncut and Uncensored.

Shane's Birthday Cake is the short video for those who want a quick peek.


Shane opening his presents is a much longer tale for those who want the whole experience (commercial free, of course).


All of the grandparents cleared out before bed time. Daniel and his family hung out and the boys played up until bed time. Shane went to bed and then Genevieve, Chris, Carrie, and I settled in for a Dr. Who episode before saying good night.

Thank you, God, for another year with my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment