Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wawa Jama

I converted Jama.

She's never set foot in a Wawa, but she's a fan. She bought my coffee mug from me. I left it at Nana-Pop's on accident, they washed it, and she claimed it as her own! Some time later she inquired about the cost and started making offers. I tried to give it to her for free, but she insisted. I eventually said, "$2?" Jama paid up, but she still didn't believe me. There was no way that plastic gold could be worth less than five!

Fast forward to vacation week. Shane and I saw some mugs at a Wawa, so I snapped a picture. Instant proof!


It may be a little out of focus, but that's because my next breath was spent ensuring Shane did not dislodge the shelf. That's his blurred hand reaching up at the speed of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment