Monday, November 30, 2015

Irony and a Carrie Update

I arranged for a sub in case Shane was sick. He woke up fever-less, Carrie woke up fever-full, and my right eyelid refused to open.

It was a good thing I already had a sub! 

We kept the day sick, but productive. Carrie's x-rays and appointment longer than expected. The doctor said it looked like she was healing. He pointed out there was some "wiggle room" in the joints. If it doesn't go away as Carrie heals, then she made needs screws to prevent arthritis by forty. If she does need surgery, that would keep her yearly average on track. We'll no more at our next appointment in January. I snuck out for an hour during Shane's nap to get my allergy shot. They're going to be hard to keep up with during wrestling. 

UPDATE: Carrie's fever was strep. She went to the doctor on Wednesday. I had viral pink eye. My temperature was elevated for several days and cold symptoms hit. My eyes looked mostly normal except for gunk in the morning. I had to try and stay "hand offs" at practice. Shane must have gifted it to me from daycare. His eyes never looked pink, but he did get some gunk in them Thursday night. The gunk is what prompted me to go to the doctor in case he had a sinus infection (Nope!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment