Monday, November 30, 2015

Wrestling Practice (as documented by Shane)

Shane got to play with my phone at wrestling practice the other week. Many pics were blurred.


Or included a finger.


This one captured the essence of the mat.


Hello, Coach's armpit!


You can peek into the basketball gym through the double-doors, too. The wrestlers all know, because clean, cold air leaks through.


Shane did capture some wrestling.


It kept him busy. I hope he absorbed some of what he saw.


He got a few of me, too. 


He focused on everyone else, though. They were much more interesting.


That's a half-nelson, Shane. He's grabbing the near knee to help roll his opponent, but you lose pressure when you're on your own knees. Good shot, kid. I'll have to watch the next time we practice.

Like I said, I hope Shane learned something (I learned I stand funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment