Friday, December 31, 2021

Tea-A-Tea!

Carrie wanted to try out a chai tea latte mix. It's tea and sugar, so why not? Her plan was to add it to her coffee, but I wanted to try it once by the directions. 

I grabbed the mix, a mason jar to measure, and my mug (I love it, because it's big!).


First thing I noticed is a "cup" isn't what I define as a cup.


"What is this!" I asked. "Are these European cups? Because they aren't American sized!"


Bigger isn't always better, but when it's about the quantity of my caffeinated beverages? Yes. 

1 cup of chai made a sad looking morning mug to my eyes.


So I brewed another cup of tea with my current favorite wake-up brew to splash in.


Turns out when I tell people I drink "a cup of tea" in the morning, it's really two cups by the Imperial standard! I like big cups and I cannot lie, tea tastes great and helps me wake!

1 comment:

  1. Is this an orignial Mike expression, " I like big cups and I cannot lie, tea tastes grate and helps me wake!" If so, that is comic genius! I can hear it said to the tune of a similar song. LOL

    ReplyDelete