Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Picture Sunday

Nana wanted a family picture. "I don't know when we'll get everyone together again! It's too hard to coordinate!" Stu was in Maine, Billy was in India, but all of my brothers and siblings were around for once!

We gathered at Nana and Pop's house before church on Sunday morning.


It's pretty dynamic when my clan convenes. It doesn't matter if it's the uncle and aunts, the cousins, or just us. There's a lot of laughter, energy, and personality.

There was no photographer, just pandemonium. Shane and Cole horsed around in the front yard while Pop tried to organize everyone.



A lot of pictures were taken, so I'm sure I'll get my hands on more later.



Megan decided to teach Shane "the push game." He'd push her and she'd go flying! I don't know how she managed to run in those heels (her "tall shoes"), but I guess being a gymnast helps.



After the family photo shoot, we all went to church and then Five Guys for lunch. Shane and Cole ended up partying in a mulch bed in the parking lot. I took the opportunity for another new phone photo-shoot.




At the end of the video, you may have heard "I'm filming." Nana decided she wanted me to be in a few pictures and took my phone. Oops.


Wait a minute.....I'm wearing a kilt! Would I really wear that "skirt" to a family photo shoot when I know it irks Nana and Jama a little?

Yes, yes I would. I brought a pair of shorts in my backpack in case either got really upset, but I neglected to mention that until it was too late. It was hilarious when Nana kept telling Pop-Pop to "take the picture from the waist up! Cut out Mike's skirt!"

During the sibling photo, Nana told Pop-Pop again "Waist up! No kilts!" and walked over behind him. "Tim! You're not cutting out the kilt! I can see their feet!" Pop-Pop laughed. He took the pictures he wanted to take and enjoyed the moment, ha!

It was great seeing everyone on Sunday. We need to do more family get togethers!

UPDATE: FAMILY PICS!

If you're a Facebook friend of Nana, there's a lot more. You'd have to be family to be that interested, though!

Nana tried to cut the kilt out of a few photos! Ha ha!

First, all of the siblings:

Second, Carrie and I laughing as everyone tried to figure out who was going to be in what pic and when!


I think this pic was supposed to be Jama and all of her grand and great-grand children. Renee and Carrie weren't in it.


Here's the family shot. Carrie and I were trying to hold a wriggling Shane.


It made us look a little separate from everyone, but it looked like a great family shot when zoomed in!


No kilt in it, though.

The last shot is all of the siblings and their mates who happened to be present. Billy was still overseas and Stu was in SC, I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment