Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tech Job Update

Last summer, I had applied to 18 schools for three interviews. I applied to more schools throughout this school year, but I limited my applications to schools I felt were in a reasonable driving distance. I love my current school, and I'm not desperate to leave it so much as I would leave if the right opportunity presented itself.

And now there's an opening at my school.

I applied for it.

My interview is Friday.

I'll send my summer school kids on their way and walk down to the main office for my appointment. I have to send in a writing sample soon and prepare a presentation for introducing a new technology to the school for Friday.

Prayers are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, I'll definitely be thinking about you Friday. GOOOOD LUCK! Love, Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete