Sunday, July 14, 2013

Old Pics



My dad handed out a bunch of old pictures to each of the siblings today. My wife thinks the teenage me looks hot.

She's rather blind for someone who got lasik! It helps explain how I landed such a looker (Love ya, Carrie!).

Shane pointed at the boy in the sandbox and said "Baby Daddy!" We have an old photobook that has some of my baby pics in it. The first time he saw 'young me' he thought it was someone else. It'll probably be a while before he understands that I was a runt once (as opposed to the bearded manly-man he knows me as).

Carrie posted all of these pics on our fridge for her future amusement.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I remember most of those, your Dad was good at sending out the school pictures at least....much better than I was! The McCrory cowlick is at full force in most of these pics, lol. Love ya! Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete