Saturday, February 22, 2014

Missed Stories

I was scanning to find the link for when we had our sun-room weatherized, but it turns out I never wrote anything about it.

Bummer.

Maybe there's a draft somewhere, but it happens. I have missed out on some great stories before due to timing and/or being busy.

The weatherizing is linked to my last post on how much money we've saved by doing it and getting a new HVAC system.

It also has a classic "Oops" moment by yours truly. The installers asked me if they could cut a pipe to make it easier to install the insulation. They showed me where the pipe came out. It was a spigot up on the porch.

I gave the okay. We never used the faucet and I figured it was a dumb place for one. What I didn't know was that the pipe in question also branched to our backyard hose nozzle.

No more backyard hose.

Oops.

That'll have to get fixed one day and it won't be cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment