Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nana Pictures!

"Uncle" Patrick taught Nana how to use the camera on her phone and she took some pictures of Shane at the rec center.


We're very proud of Nana! We like all the pictures too!


"Is your pass still active?" I asked. Last month, Nana bought a $30 for 30 days pass to use the rec center for her and Jama. 

"It expired at the end of January. It costs $8 a pop to take him now!" Nana said. "He asks to go every time he sees us! I've created a monster!" We all laughed.


Nana tried to take a video for us, but that didn't quite pan out. Maybe the next time they visit Patrick he'll teach her Step 2!


This is little bit of a back post, but I don't like it when all the posts show up in the same day. It's not that I want to pretend I remembered to post yesterday, so much as I like have the color break between post days. I figured I'd 'fess up here. I'm sure there's a way to put an automatic break in the website code, but watch me not do it. It'd require more effort than I want to expend.

No comments:

Post a Comment