Sunday, June 15, 2014

Multi-Tasking

Parenting requires frequent multitasking. There's no way to get half of everything done without it.

For example, Carrie, Shane, and I went to Costco after church. You'd think that mean groceries, but Costco sells everything.


What's more, Costco usually have some great deals. Even tires can have great sales or come with a bonus to peek your interest.


Like a Shane!

Shane turns anywhere we go into his personal playground. It doesn't matter if there's a slide or a stack of tires.

We staged a few pictures since we had to wait anyway. Shane had fun trying to fit me into a set of all-season Michelins.


Tires smell like rubber, by the way. I figured you might be curious.


2014: I spent my Happy Father's Day being shoved head first by a three year old into unused tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment