Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Friend

I found Shane hiding under a table this afternoon. He was with his "new best friend, Guneet!"


The day-care turns the kids loose on the playground at 4:30. When I arrive, Shane does not want to go home!


Today, Shane started a hide-and-go-seek trend.


The hid for a long time. No one was looking for them!

The day-care turns the kids loose on the indoor our outdoor playground near the end of the day. When I arrive, Shane has no interest in leaving. I'm amazed how many of the kids yell, "Shane! Your dad's here!" when I step onto the playground. I normally sit/stand on the sidelines and watch him play while the occasional other child asks to go home with me. I've hung out over half an hour before.

I don't mind at all, though. I enjoy watching Shane run around and play with other kids. It's a good social outlet for him. It's all made possible by Carrie working full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment