Saturday, February 7, 2015

Friday Night

Shane and I went by the storage center Friday night. He enjoyed riding his trike all the way in.


He left me to do all the work.


It's been like that a lot lately.

Afterwards, we went to ChicFilA to eat and play. I let Shane play with the other kids for an hour.


Then we skipped down the street to the Conference Wrestling Tournament. Shane was all for it. He wanted to "sit next to all the wrestlers!' He was upset when I said "No."; They were by the mat cheering. When we went down later,Shane said, "Can someone give me a phone?" He didn't want my phone. It had to be a wrestler's phone. I said, "No." He wasn't too interested in the wrestling tournament after that.

Thankfully, Carrie made it home safely. She called us at the tournament. "Where are my boys?!" We missed her, too!

Twas a busy, productive, and fun night. It helps when you divide up the task. I was busy and productive, and Shane had fun! Carrie and I have a lot to do this weekend. It's the last weekend rush before market.

WRESTLING - My team came in 3rd out of 6th. It's a small conference based on the number of schools. Each school easily has over a couple thousand kids, though. One has four thousand if you count the attached middle school! We had a couple of district champions and a lot of 3rd place finishes. Only two kids were eliminated from Regionals next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment