Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Community Group

When I picked Shane up from school yesterday:

"Daddy, is it Tuesday?" Shane asked.

"No, it's Monday." 

When I picked him up from school today:

"Daddy, it's Tuesday!"

Tuesday is Community Group night. We gather with a couple of families from our church. The family who hosts has lots of toys. 


Shane also likes that he's the oldest of the boys he parties with. Samuel is two. Maxwell is three.

Shane cried and cried both nights group was cancelled.

1 comment:

  1. Pop and I laughed out loud at this one! So sweet! I'm so excited that Shane is an extrovert like me! It's the way God designed him. Most of our 5 kids were introverts, which made me feel like Pop's genetics beat out my genetics. Ha! You were all more like him than me, but I was very thankful you got his brains. You can thank me for the ADD that keeps you humble.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete