Saturday, October 17, 2015

Soccer Take 3....with Nana and Pop!

Nana and Pop stopped by on their way south again! Shane is always thrilled to see them.


It also meant there were some pictures of me.

Here, I am pointing and telling Shane to put his arms in his sleeves and go to his team. 


Somehow he ended up tied to a tree.


It's healthy to smile and laugh when you can.


We did make it to the field on time.


And team pictures.



Shane didn't feel the game this time around.


It wasn't as amazing a practice as the second time around, but learning is a process. Shane needs to learn how to be part of a team and handle some competition. Soccer is fun and what's on the menu. Lots of life skills to learn and fun to be had.


And let's not forget blob tag. You can't play that on your own (Shane has asked).


I love to see Shane play. I plan to enroll him in sports for years to come. He can pick for himself when he's older. I wonder what sport he'll choose as his own.

1 comment:

  1. lol love the pic of him laying in the grass. Reminds me of Paddy's days in soccer...

    ReplyDelete