Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

Robin Hood Shane + Willamina Scarlet Carrie + ???? Mike = Merry Band of Trick or Treaters

Shane's costume panned out.



But, he ended up like this.


Shane was sick.

We had wanted to go trick or treat on the Lawn again (for eats and passing out). I picked up Shane directly after school and rushed him home to get ready. Carrie left work early, met us at home, and tagged in while I went to wrestling. We would have met after, but Carrie called to let me know Shane had fever and coughed non-stop.

I finished practice, went home, showered, went back out to Food Lion, bought candy, rushed back, and said "Get your costume back on if you want any candy, kid!"

He did. The cold air worked wonders for his cough, too (Imagine that!).

We kept to ourselves and didn't wander far, but Shane complained his candy was "too heavy" by the time we finished. Everyone was extra generous, because there were next to no kids out. We only had three groups ring our doorbell.

I have a new candy added to my favorites list: Snickers Peanut Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment