Monday, February 13, 2017

Star Wars Week

We couldn't wait any longer. The spoiler attempts keep compiling. Dylan's dad, John, loaned us their copy of the DVDs. 

Carrie, Shane and I watched Episode IV on Monday to celebrate his green day and refresh his memory.

He struck green again on Tuesday.

That allowed us to put on my favorite Star Wars movie!


Carrie was thrilled. She asked us to stay home from Shane's wrestling (and I'm not about to tell the love of my life "no" on Valentine's Day!).


Shane was enthralled for Hoth. His pent up energy got him into trouble afterward. Sitting still was impossible. He 'accidentally' dived out of the recliner and did a full flip (bumped his cheek in the process). I still don't understand exactly how it happened.

Carrie got frustrated and we shut the movie down halfway through.

We struggled through 30 hyper minutes Wednesday and came back to the couch Thursday to attempt the final stretch (Shane's had green days all week!).


The final scenes did not disappoint. They grabbed Shane's attention and didn't let go. We made it to the spoiler I've been waiting to record.


Fun times! You can tell he was zoned in. I love Carrie's reactions as much as Shane's.

No comments:

Post a Comment