Thursday, September 7, 2017

Games, Games, Games!

I refuse to play Monopoly Junior anymore. I don't really want to play Monopoly either. I guess it's a good thing I have so many other board games.


I'll play the occasional card game of War or Go Fish, but there are much much better games out there!


I introduced Shane to Imperial Assault earlier this week. He's got zero clue about tactics, but loves the models and making sound effects. I'm just glad I got to use it! I got it from a fantastic sale, but it was a shelf decoration up until this point.


The variety of games help me avoid the games I don't want to play. Shane's been so busy with school, activities, playing outside, and the new games he hasn't asked me to play Pokemon at home in weeks.

I did play the last time we went to League Night. We stopped by this week on the way to Costco. I didn't expect to see any kids there, but Dick and his grandson, Brett, were playing.


We ended up staying an hour.


I don't know how often other kids (or we) will show up to League Night this school year, but it's nice when it does work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment