Wednesday, May 20, 2020

COVID 19 - The Coronavirus: Haircut!

"I'm getting tired of my hair covering my ears," I said.


Carrie got the horse shears.


So much for a little off the sides!


Carrie made me go viking!


The most unpleasant part was when she put product in my hair and wrenched it into place!


I didn't realize she left a strip on the back of my head until later (See the farmer tan lines?).


Carrie was shocked I let her do it. I was just happy to have my ears uncovered.


I felt cold afterward and eventually put a coat on!


If the goal was this, my hair needs to grow out more.


My fear was I'd look like this:


Carrie's dream was probably that I'd turn out like this!


Kudos to you if you got all three references. I've only seen the last two!

So, the long and short of this is I had long hair and now it's shorter...in places.


I'm not planning on using much product ever, so we'll see if the hair gets modified when civilization gets social again!

No comments:

Post a Comment