Sunday, May 10, 2020

COVID 19 - The Coronavirus: Virtual Wedding

On April 25, Cousin Kerry and Dr Matt were married! The physical wedding was off, but the online reception was on!


Carrie had me dress up in 'cowboy formal.' I had a hat, a tie, and a t-shirt. I should have worn my kilt, too, but I didn't think anyone would ask what I was wearing!

Nana wasn't pleased with my shirt. I got a text. Hilariously, I was vindicated when someone's husband walked on camera shirtless! 


It was fun! It wasn't as good as being in person, but I'm glad to have been part of the celebration. I had been looking forward to taking time off work and driving to SC to be with everyone before COVID hit. Kerry's been commissioned and Dr. Matt being officially her husband will help her Air Force medical career coexist with his medical research work (they're a pair of smarty pants). I believe they will be moving to Dallas, TX San Antonio, TX soon (if they haven't already).

Congratulations to Kerry and Dr Matt! We love you and wish you the best!

1 comment:

  1. They moved to San Antonio, Texas! Thanks for working on your blog. We enjoy each post sooooo much. We love and miss you 3!

    ReplyDelete