Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Blog Record: Over 3 months behind!

I wrote this in September. I don't think I reviewed and posted it until November or late October. 

Now, it's December. December 3rd to be exact.

Carrie and Shane drove off today to go on an adventure. They'll be back in a week. I'm going to be on my own with the house, animals, work, and wrestling. One of my goals is to catch up on my writing.

Currently, I'm writing this, because I can't focus on my Spanish Bible study. I sat down, watched the Bible Project overview of Zechariah, and could not sit still anymore. I'm too amped up from the combination of our first match ending late last night and seeing my family drive off. 

So I got up and went right to cleaning. I prayed, "Lord, don't let this energy use me, but let me use it." 

I worked on dishes, laundry, and trash before sitting down to type. I should be able to slow down and focus on reading soon!

I hope to use the time Carrie and Shane are gone to catch up here. Life has been full; a lot has happened. It will have to contend with all the chores, coaching, and my day job, but by remembering everything we've done together the house shouldn't feel as empty. 

Let this post by my declaration of intent. More posts will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment