Saturday, August 20, 2022

Lilly's Party

Saturday, Shane and I went to Lilly's 9th birthday party. He loves partying!


I can't remember why I was there and not Carrie. I think she was feeling sick (whether from overworking herself outside or some other reason, I cannot say!).


Much energy was expended by all the kiddos. There was running, yelling, and roughhousing....and it was all indoors, because it was raining!


Thankfully, Sarah's not opposed to noise. In fact, Shane was probably invited because he's so good at making it. Any party he's a part of instantly doubles in volume so that it feels like there's that many more kids around!


Shane was the oldest one there by a couple years, but everyone got along fantastically. 


Carrie bought the gift, so all I had to do was show up, socialize, and sing.


Sarah, Ellie, and Carrie are all friends, so Landie, Lilly and Shane will probably be going to each other's parties as long as they're thrown!


If my pictures make the party look civilized, be advised that I only had a limited selection of pictures in focus to choose from. The rest are all a blur....


The kids had fun absolutely destroying Lilly's pinata. 

Shane was still amped when we got home....and Wyatt's birthday isn't far off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment