Saturday, May 11, 2013

Babysitter

It's taken two and a half years, but someone has passed the Carrie-Test.

We've found a babysitter.

Meghan is a 17-year old in our neighborhood. Carrie invited her over for a trial run last Sunday. My wife and Megan talked while Shane played with them (I went out to mow).

Carrie wants Shane to get more used to Meghan before she is willing to leave him with her. My wife just called to let me know she's scheduled another 'mother's helper' visit for tonight! I've got to scramble and get cash so I can pay up!

I'm glad my wife called to warn me. Shane and I are planning on going to a 'FitFest' after he wakes up from his nap. There's going to be a moonbounce! We can hit up Harris Teeter on the way back and buy something small so I can grab some cash from the credit card. I'm bad about carrying lots of change and plastic, but not much greenery.

Speaking of greenery: It looks like I'll be mowing again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment