Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clothes Malfunction

My wardrobe is not suited for spontaneous acrobatics like it used to be. I must be getting old.


Shane and I were coming back from the church playground today and I decided to blow his mind. I dived forward, threw out my hands, and kicked my feet up in the air for a handstand!

My shirt ripped instantly. It wasn't a small rip either. I had extra air-conditioning the whole way home (which bad since it was a muggy 90 degrees out).

I popped up and started walking around on my hands again. My shirt was a goner, but I didn't want its loss to be for naught.

Turns out, Shane could care less if Daddy is upside-down and walking on his hands. There were cars, lawn mowers, airplanes, and any number of other things he was interested in seeing instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment