Friday, August 16, 2013

Post-Daycare


After day-care on Tuesday, Shane and I went on a school bus hunt. It's wasn't far.


Literally, we walked down the parking lot. There were three mini white buses that Shane likes to say goodbye to.


Shane was ready to kick down doors to get a look inside, but everything was locked up tight. We drove across the street to the elementary school to look for the large, yellow variety, but none were to be found.


Shane did surprise me. Tuesday is Subway day. Shane asked for Panera instead. I figured he was messing with me. I must have asked him ten times on the ride over if he wanted Subway, but there was no dissuading him. It was our most expensive dinner out to date. The children's menu was a bit over priced, but I did notice bagels are cheap on Tuesdays. I love my bagels. I may steer Shane back, so I can grab a dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment