Thursday, August 22, 2013

Water Fountain Fun

Nana had the brilliant idea of meeting me halfway out to pick up Shane. There was an interactive water exhibit full of kids that Shane was playing with when I arrived! He had a blast!


I stayed with him for half an hour after Nana left. Shane ran and ran and ran! He jumped; he clapped! He was in little boy water heaven. 


Shane acted like I was a stranger trying to kidnap him when I decided it was getting close to nap time.




Here are a bunch of pics and some video I took while he was running about. I learned it's very hard to watch a little boy in a large active crowd!








I got lazy and I uploaded the video without any trimming or editing. There's one point where Shane runs around the whole crowd and I chase after that's bouncy as all sin. There was a tiny train in the street kids could ride I didn't want Shane to bolt for (and he would). Normally, that would be the first part to the cutting room floor.


I took a second video to try and show off Shane's super-hydrated diaper. It was sagging down his butt and swinging back and forth between his knees when he ran!


The video didn't show the full hilarity my Mark I eyeballs spied, so I snapped a quick shot or two when I changed him.


I already knew these diapers could hold a gallon of water, but I couldn't resist a quick comparison shot after I stuck Shane in his car seat.


It's a shame all of the kids go back to school soon. I'd love to take Shane back to play with the merry horde again! Thanks for the good (free!) idea, Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment