Wednesday, August 14, 2013

They Keep Multiplying...

The tank grew when I wasn't looking once, but this is ridiculous! Ha, ha!

A while back, Carrie noticed one of her fish was pregnant. To protect the babies, she upgraded. We now have an adult tank and a 'spawning' tank. 


Does the water level look a little low in the main tank? It's because of Min.


The filter is 'open-air.' Min noticed that the water tastes far better from the filter than from her water bowl. Between her and evaporation the water level has dropped considerably. I've noticed that the kitty water bowl is staying around the same level lately. I wonder if Max is sampling the fish water, too.


The baby fish are all growing up. They'll outgrow the tank soon. I've asked Carrie to make sushi, but the answer is "no" so far.

That's ok. I can wait until they're larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment