Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals 2017

1). Be the best...,

  • Husband
  • Father
  • Teacher
  • Coach
  • Neighbor
  .....that I can be.

2) Build community

3) Look into a Doctorate

4) Have a plan for the summer.

Upcoming biggies: Baby horse due in March/April. Shane goes to 1st Grade in August. 2017-18 is a Teacher license renewal year. Half my wrestlers go to high school: Will there be enough the following year?

Goals explained

1 - There's always room to grow. These are my momentary, daily, weekly, yearly, and lifelong goals.

2 - I had a social network growing up. I'd like to get Shane plugged in and teach people are more important than things.

3 - I've thought about this for a while. I could drop the 'Dr' when I talk to PhD/MeeDs and say, "Oh, I have one of those, too. That doesn't make us doctors!"

4 - Because I don't have one yet and don't know what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment