Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Shane's Wrestling

I'm busy with wrestling. Shane's playing with wrestling.

We're still working on the listening, focusing and actual practicing. I was annoyed with how wild and goofy Shane was.  It's not my room, so I largely left it be. It raises my blood pressure, but presents as the best option. 


Shane got with the program some later. Soccer you can run around on your own somewhat. Wrestling requires you to learn how to work with a partner. That's a skill in progress.


Shane even got to work with the coach for a little bit when there was an odd number of kids.


He had fun. Shane got to wrestle some with both Ryan and Matthew. The fact he recognizes them and remembers their names is awesome.

Shane didn't want to leave when practice was over. I let him run around wild with some of the other kids for a little bit, but I was beat.

We still had to get gas on the way home, too. It was after 7:30 PM when we did pull up. Mom and Pokemon were waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment