Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pokemon GO!

Sunday was a day of discovery. 

First, I taught Shane how to play table football at brunch with a sugar packet.


The kid needs to stay occupied. We didn't kick field goals (no innocents were injured).

The real revelation was Pokemon Go. We're over half a year behind the trend, but Carrie and Shane are all in. I had to drive by a Pokestop and then Carrie had me drive slowly around the parking lot in case a Jigglypuff was near.

We ended up walking around Food Lion to clear out their Ratata infestation.

With cold groceries in the back, Carrie and Shane made me detour past our house to swing by another set of Pokestops.

Sadly, we never found Carrie's Jigglypuff.

Shane must have heard Jigglypuff's song, though.


Little man passed out while I was pumping gas at Costco later. I topped off, parked, and sat around for over half an hour.

He was still groggy when I threw him in a shopping cart and went it.


Maybe he was worn out from all the Pokemon Go-ing and the wrestling tournament Saturday.


Shane was fully recharged and ready to go on a walk when Mom suggested it. They walked around the circle on the hunt!


For once, I opted out and stayed behind in the warm. I think it's cute Carrie and Shane have something to share they're crazy for!

No comments:

Post a Comment