Friday, May 5, 2017

Finally Friday

It rained all night and left us with a beautiful Friday evening. The boys all played out in the circle as usual.


They had a bamboo breaking, peeling, and stacking business. Shane really wanted to sell some.

I was the reality fairy on that one."No one is going to want to buy your bamboo." Supply was high and demand was low.


He still tried. No harm in asking. The kids had fun in the sun together, and that was all that mattered.

I was exhausted and ready to turn in for dinner and quiet when Shane asked, "Can Raheem have dinner with us?"

"No, but he can come in for a little while I cook. When it's time to eat I'll be ready for quiet before bedtime."

Shane tried to teach Raheem how to play Pokemon. It was amusing to listen to. The basics were communicated at least.


The teacher in me hates for any kid to be left out and/or bored. However, I was ready for some peace by 7:30 PM and we said "Good night!"

Tomorrow, we'll need to stay active in the morning. We'll drive down to visit Mommy and Nibs in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment