Sunday, September 16, 2018

Quick Sam Visit

We didn't have much else going on for a rainy weekend, so I was glad Sam was up for a visit.


The boys hit the Pokemon cards right away. I was hoping they'd play a game, but that didn't happen.


They ran up the stairs and went searching for the cats. There was discussion about a cat trap, but I shut that down.

For a split second, the boys looked like they might listen to my suggestion to make a comic book together.


Shane was all for it, but Sam was "bored."

The rain stopped, so I let the boys outside for a bit.


Shane wanted to show off a hole he'd dug and look for more worms.


Sam wanted to ride around or do something else!


It was hard to get the boys in sync this time. They were both happy to be together, at least.


What got them in sync were electronics. Sam was amazed I could link the computer to the TV.


They laughed and danced together (Shane did most of the dancing and Sam did most of the laughing!).


I let Shane boot up Plants vs Zombies afterward. I told him to make sure they took turns, but Sam only wanted to watch.


It was a short visit, but Shane and Sam had a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment