Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Digging a Hole

Loki has unlocked a new skill: Digging.


I've watched the hole grow over a few days. I tried to use a flyswatter to help with a sense of scale.


"Tried," because Loki really wanted to help me measure.


Loki's figured out a lot of things. Including the cat door. 


Loki has managed to go through the cat door a couple of times. He normally doesn't do it, because he wants to be around people more than he wants to eat cat food (or poop). 

Cardboard is more fun to chew on and we've got a ton of it in the kitchen (We really need to visit the dump).


Loki's been really itchy for a while. We're planning on asking the vet about it the next time he has a puppy check-up. It's really easy to get his back legs flailing. Sometimes I hear him scratching in the night. He's not giving himself a rash or a bald spot, but it's noticeable enough I marked it.

To help with the itching (and smell), I gave Loki a bath. He is not a fan of water and went berserko wild when he came out of it alive.



He looks a lot smaller when he's wet! He kept trying to drag himself across the carpet. Whether it was to itch or dry off, I couldn't tell you. It did look funny!


Sorry, cats. You didn't get much of a mention here.

No comments:

Post a Comment