Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Soccer Started

Soccer started, but Shane missed the first practice. He woke up that morning saying he was snotty and his throat was sore. There was no fever, but his throat looked a little red so Carrie kept him home. I would have sent his butt to school, but in the current Corona-climate it seemed kinder to others to play it cautious.

Shane was fine by evening (shock.), but since he didn't go to school I didn't take him to soccer either. My thought was "Not well enough for school, then not well enough for fun," but, the truth is, Shane was just as happy to stay home and not exert himself.

But that was last week. This week, we made it to practice! Unfortunately for taking pictures, the coach took the kids way across the field from where I was sitting under the gazebo. I took a couple pictures at maximum zoom and didn't bother with anymore.


It looked like it went well! Shane enjoyed himself. I'll park under the trees next week to be closer to the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment