Friday, October 15, 2021

Barrels of Fun

Did I mention Carrie completed another surprise project? She checked "Barrel Jump" off her bucket list.


I didn't even know it was on it, but she's apparently been searching for cheap barrels for a long, long time! She finally found a fantastic deal.

"What'd you think?" Carrie asked as I got home from work.

"About what?" I replied (Suddenly feeling very suspicious, because experience.)

"You didn't see?"

"Didn't see what?"

"You didn't see. Come."

And there was a homemade barrel jump in the middle of our front yard. Carrie has big plans to make Lilly jump it.

And surprisingly, Shane likes it, too.

Every now and then we force Shane to go outside with Loki. Normally, he comes back in fairly quickly, but one day he stayed out for a long time (So long that I half worried he'd wandered off!). I looked out the window and he was poking around the barrels while Loki alternated between barking at him and at passing cars.

After half an hour, Carrie and I went outside to join him. He wanted to show us what he and Loki "had been working on."

So I set up my phone at a fun angle.

It took a few tries, but Shane and Loki put on their show and I got my shot!

Carrie's long since posted the pictures and even some video on the farm's Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment