Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Getting Back on Schedule

My last dentist check-in was scheduled for May 2020. Schools closed down in March 2020, so when the dentist cancelled I wasn't surprised. 

Unfortunately, I waited too long to schedule a new appointment. I called in August 2021 and the earliest opening they had was from April 2022! I asked to be put on a call list if anyone cancelled and started shopping around for a new dentist office. I was able to make an appointment for December 2021, but that was a ways off, too.

So when I got the call in October, "Can you come next Tuesday at 1:00?" I said, "Yes!" My planning period that day stared at, wait for it..., 1:00! A co-worker was nice enough to cover the end of my class before and it all worked out.

The results: No new cavities! I passed my dental exam! 


There are a few teeth on the watch list including an old filling, but I was happy my studying paid off.

I made it back to school well before my next class. It wasn't the most productive planning wise, but the ability to fit in the appointment without needing a sub was a Godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment