Friday, November 11, 2022

That's a New Error (The Backlog!)

Blogger didn't like my last post. I drafted it out early. When I opened it to proofread and post, Blogger  opened it in HTML view.


When I tried to go back to compose view, it got angry.


So I hit post. Hopefully, there's no big errors!

Usually, Blogger should look something like this when I'm updating.

Everything in compose is translated into HTML, but HTML is a nuisance to read. 

I got the same error on a different post while trying to catch up, too. I assume it's either related to changing fonts frequently, copy pasting from emails, or using the quote feature.

BONUS - Today was Veteran's Day. Both Coach W and F are veterans (Army and Air Force). Practice started with trading stories about where they'd went for the day and where they'd go after practice. Wrestling's a good activity for any kids thinking about joining the armed forces. Exercise! Discipline! Camaraderie! Practices have been going well so far. Our first match will be at the beginning of December.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Shane will join the military at some point since both his grandfather and uncle were in the Navy. Shane is very social, so he'd like the comraderie, but sensitive so he would not like the fighting. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete