Tuesday, November 22, 2022

The Backlog Update (The Backlog!)

Redundant titles are redundant. 

I got through three months. My first Backlog! post was August 18th. The last one I finished before going back to work was November 18th. 

I was hoping to get all the way through November, but I'm happy with what I got done. I drafted out ideas for the rest of the month and uploaded the pictures.

Here's the updated pic of my planning from here

This post gets to take the place of the question mark on the 29th.

I plan to keep writing, but at a slower pace. If I can manage to do a few posts a week, I won't lose as much ground before my next break. After wrestling ends, I hope I'll have the spare time and energy to fully catch up. 

I'm going to keep "(The Backlog!)" as a subtitle for the posts I already uploaded all the pics for. After that, I'll switch to "(The Stretch!)" since it's a different stretch of life for me.

Today, is Sunday, January 8th. I already wrote the post for Nov 23rd, so that leaves 6 posts to finish out the month. If Shane doesn't keep running up to me, I should get a couple more done before D&D!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging! Pop and I enjoy your blog so much! It helps while we are pretty much isolating while he's still taking the heavy doses of immunosuppressants for several months.

    ReplyDelete