Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Additions to the Family?

It happened quicker than I expected.

I told Carrie that Shane loved visiting Petsmart.

Carrie went with Shane and I to Petsmart.

Carrie talked to the girl in the fish area after she watched Shane go bonkers and try to scoop fish out of fish tanks.

My wife, ever industrious, did her homework and the next time we went to Petsmart three little fish joined the family.


The dalmatian (yet to be named) is Carrie's favorite. I suggested "Sushi" as a name, but it was vetoed by my wife. She's been watching YouTube videos and learning all sorts of facts about these little fellas. She can even spot the genders now!



Shane AND the cats are fascinated. Carrie's mom was less so. Carrie sent her a picture and she responed "WHY!?!?!?"

My main concern was/is Shane. I'm waiting for him to knock the tank over. Carrie swears the suction cups will hold!

I guess owning fish will be educational for Shane if they survive long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment