Saturday, February 23, 2013

Do You Know What YOUR SON Did? #3

I walked in from work yesterday to a "Do you know what YOUR SON did?"

Lately, Shane's been jamming his hand done the back of his diaper. 

Friday, he dug down and found 'brown gold.'

Carrie and Dan had a chat when Dan got back from work before me. Shane ran into a corner and turned to face Mommy (hiding the 'dirty' deed).

Carrie caught on pretty quick, but it was too late. She marched over to Shane, pulled his hand out, and got a surprise!

It gets better.

When Carrie was watching Shane's hands in the sink, Shane managed to slip away his freshly cleaned hand and stick it right back in the mud! Ha ha!

I can't laugh too loud, though. 

The stink did the same thing to me today (my reflexes were better and there were no repeat digs, though!). 

Methinks it's about time to start potty training.

First DYKWYSD? post.
Second DYKWYSD? post.

...and because it's funny: Shane's finest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment