Saturday, February 16, 2013

Only When You Least Expect It...

Have you ever noticed how things happen all at once? They're never piecemeal.

Oh, and by 'things' I mean 'why did this have to happen right now' things!

Carrie was on the computer at a live online class for me. Shane and I were upstairs in the cat room.

I brought Shane back downstairs and started to sneeze non-stop. Shane was disgruntled we weren't outside. Carrie bit into a piece of toast and broke her tooth.

It would've made for great comedy in a movie.

Shane ran around; I was tried to corral him from Carrie in between sneezes (and with snot dripping); Carrie raced to the bathroom for a mirror dental check-up. The dentist's office was closed, the class continued without me since I had Shane, and I think something else happened, but my memory is getting fuzzy with parent-itis (it'll hit in full force when Shane's a teenager....only his adulthood will cure it).

My wife has a great sense of humor, though.

She took these photos after the fact!



No comments:

Post a Comment